|Technologies: Visual Studio .NET using VB.NET, C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Application Type: Web Application
Platform: Windows 2000 Server
1. Design of the ASC database in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 to be deployed on a server running Microsoft Windows 2000 Server.
2. Develop a demographics module that will allow ASC to
- Create edit add and delete contact details.
- Assign roles and responsibilities to these contacts.
- Create edit add and delete project housekeeping, groups and E-Mail lists.
- Assign/deny logon privileges, passwords, authentication to contacts.
- Allow Skills sets to be created and updated.
|3. Develop a calendar Module that will allow ASC to
4. Develop a document management module that will allow ASC to
- Allocate projects to the two labs.
- Track conference calls events, invite attendees and notify attendees of the dates and times.
- Identify scheduling conflicts by date, time or attendee.
- Allow forward scheduling and bottleneck resolution.
- Dynamic calendar allocation of labs to best utilise use.
- Identify Ripple effect of project Slippage.
- Create document folders.
- Manage the addition and removal of documents to/from a project folder.
- This includes the development of templates for Concall notes, SOW, online POC, Visit report...
- Incorporate these templates into dynamic Word objects to dynamically allow for the integration of the project database content into predefined formats.
|5. Develop a mail module that will allow ASC to
6. Develop the GUI dashboard.
- Perform the dissemination of all project information to the relevant roles and groups.
- Track all email events within the ASC database.
- Generate alerts and apply Push technology to ensure timely responses from project participants.
7. Develop reporting and analysis framework for relevant information.
8. Develop the Project template that will allow ASC to
- This involves the design of reporting formats with the ASC team to ensure correct formatting and reporting requirements.
- Populate a project with start and dates, objectives, assign contacts, track progress, etc.
|9. Develop the Requirements gathering module that will allow ASC to
10. Development of a check list module that will allow ASC to
- Review, allocate and modify lab assignments.
- Review, allocate and modify Dell Skills.
- Input Dell Equipment requirements.
- Input non Dell Equipment requirements.
- Define Project description and scope.
- Add documents to the project folder.
11. Development of a Systems tear down check list module that will allow ASC to
- Verify if hardware is ordered? Allow the user to view the actual project Hardware list.
- Canteen ordered? Connect to EMF Canteen.
- Focal Point Food ordered?
- Badges ordered? Connect to project contacts list and generate email to Security with a list of badge requirements.
- Track return of Hardware.
- Alert on possible late returns.
|Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Scripting
Application Type: PC based applications
Training, Consultation, Software Development in .NET, Scripting and Network Infrastructure